Drawings maker for your photos and pictures
- you can make a drowings from your photos and pictures
- the photo file formats can be: jpg, bmp, gif, tif, png, wmf, emf, cur, ico
- you can show all photo files from selected directory as a mosaic
How to use the program:
- simply open one of the picture files (menu File / Open)
- all picture files from this directory will be shown as a mosaic
- use mouse double click or key Enter to show a picture in a separate window
- use a button "Show Paint Dialog" or menu "View / Paint" to show a Paint Dialog
- apply a desired drowing art (pen, pencil, water color etc)
- print a drawing or save it as a bmp, jpg, tif, gif, png file. Please write a file name with one of those extentions while saving.
'+' - makes the size of pictures more
'-' - makes the size of pictures less
'R' - refreshes the pictures placing in the window
'Enter' - shows the selected picture in a separate window
'Delete' - delete the selected pictures from the list (it will not remove a real files from your HDD!)
- you can open more than one mosaic at ones
- you can open more than one pictures in a separate windows at ones
- you can print a desired photos or mosaics
- change the size of photo's window to adjust a photo's size in a print preview
- you can save an opened photo as a bmp, jpg, tif, gif, png file
VIPaint is a free trial software application from the Editors subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-25. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic.
VIPaint (version 1.2) has a file size of 4.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 56 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.